On behalf of the Jensen Ranch Elementary School Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Executive Board, we would like to welcome back all returning families and extend a big WELCOME to all the new families in our Jensen Ranch community.
The Jensen Ranch Elementary School PTA is a very active organization of amazing parents and teachers. We are affiliated with the California State PTA organization (see California State PTA website for more information).
Membership is open to all parents, teachers, family and community members. We have an Executive Board that is elected annually, as well as committee chairs for each of our enrichment programs and fundraisers. Our Executive Board and Committee Chairs design and implement PTA programs and activities with input and volunteers from our school community. Our principal and teacher representatives are also active participants in our PTA.
Membership is easy and only costs $20.
- By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- By volunteering with the PTA and in the classroom, you gain valuable experiences and have an opportunity to put your many skills and hobbies to good use, for a good cause.
- By getting involved, you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make a positive change.
- By attending PTA functions, you’ll meet other parents and teachers, and will have fun!
- By attending PTA meetings throughout the year, you’ll contribute to change and will have opportunities to vote to make a difference.
Although donations are not required, your one time contribution each school year means that we can eliminate numerous outside fundraisers which are not only time consuming, but can be difficult for our kids. In the past, we helped teachers with classroom supplies and resources, paid for an instructional assistant, funded Music for Minors and Jensen Art and Music curriculum, provided new library books and new novel studies books, purchased common core materials, assembly materials, and much, much more for our students.
Your voluntary tax-deductible contribution of $150.00 or more per child can help achieve our goals. Although not required, if you are unable to donate the suggested amount, any amount you can donate is welcomed and appreciated. Additionally, if your employer offers a matching grant program, we encourage you to submit the necessary paperwork with your employer to have them match your personal donation.
- Print the PTA Membership & Contribution Form.
- Include cash or check (made payable to Jensen Ranch PTA) and put in an envelope labeled “PTA Membership.” Envelopes can be left in the office in the PTA drawer.
- Please include your name, along with the name of your child(ren) and the names of their teacher(s)
The 2017-2018 PTA Executive Board members are:
President: Andrea Giannecchini
Vice President: Kitty Mak
Secretary: Karen Jing
Treasurer: Sunita Fernandes
Financial Secretary: Rashmi Pandey
Historian: Pia Geisler
Parliamentarian: Heather Glenn
Principal: Dustin R. Gacherieu
For PTA comments, questions, suggestions, ideas, and concerns, please contact any of the members of the Executive Board or send an email to email@example.com. If you have concerns more appropriately directed towards the staff of Jensen Ranch, we strongly recommend that you contact your child’s teacher or appropriate staff directly.